- Size: 29 cm x 14.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Artist: Stanley Wong (anothermountainman)
- Certificate signed by artist with edition number
- Year: 2011
- 2011 / hkda global design awards / conception design / bronze
- 2011 / hkda global design awards / luisa bocchietto - judges' choices
- Color: Black / White
when is now?
where do we go next?
what did we do just now?
work on a now? or do b first?
thinking about b while working on a?
focus myself at now.
the click of the :NOW clock
is like the chime at a buddhist temple,
calling my soul, my mind,
back to now.
About Artist: Stanley Wong (anothermountainman)
1960 born in hong kong.
he came to international attention with his “redwhiteblue” series,
which he presented at the 51st venice biennale in 2005 representing hong kong.
he was awarded the hong kong contemporary art awards 2012 and
the hong kong arts development awards 2011 – award for best artist (visual arts) in 2012.
his “lanwei” series was collected by M+ museum, hong kong in 2013.