- Size: 21.7 (L) x 23.7 (W) cm
- Binding: Hardback, 32 pages
- Language: English
- Text: Laura Peh
- Illustrator: Sienny Septibella
- Publisher: Cinnamon Art Publishing, 2021
- Reading level: 5 to 8. Created for children under 12 years old.
A fun and colorful read-aloud book on British artist David Hockney. Exploring Art with David Hockney traces the British artist’s creative journey and diverse use of artistic mediums. Through his time in Yorkshire and California, we discover his everlasting curiosity and innovative use of technology.
The Exploring Art collection invites young readers to open their minds to the depth and breadth of global art history. Each book explores the key concepts of an artist’s oeuvre, their inspirations and important artworks. Guiding questions, a glossary, reflections and activity pages encourage conversations between parent and child.