- Size (Box): 7 (L) x 7 (W) x (5) (H) cm
- S Size: 2 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 1.5 (H) cm, 17 g
- Size (M): 3.3 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 1.8 (H) cm, 42 g
- Size (L): 4 (L) x 3 (W) x 2.5 (H) cm , 58 g
- Material: Pewter
- Feature: Chopstick Stand in 3 different sizes
Project Twelve is a project related to the twelve Chinese Zodiac Sign. It was produced by the Culture Laboratory Ltd. by inviting artist Michael Lau to design “MicLau”, a sculpture of the Rat for 2008.
Family meals are often lively and merry. Project Twelve transforms the whimsical MicLAU into chopstick stands of varying size and postures just like the chitter and chatter amongst a family. These pewter-made collectibles come in a set of three, fully explicating MicLAU’s liveliness and mischievousness.