- Size (book) : 15 (L) x 15 (W) cm ; (Write and Wipe Cards) : 14.8 (L) x 10.8 (W) cm
- Binding: Board book, 28 pages
- Language: English, Traditional; Chinese
- Material: Printed with plant-based soy ink on FSC paper, 350 gsm double layered board (book); 350 gsm thick card
- Creator & Illustrator: Agnes Wong
- Publisher: Dot Line Curve, 2020
Making learning traditional Chinese writing a little happier, one colourful stroke at a time!
Dot Line Curve, a series of children's books and educational materials designed to engage young children in discovering Chinese characters, which was created by Agnes Wong, a mother and a designer, while thinking of a more approachable way to introduce Chinese characters to her daughter.
Being one of the many mixed-culture families with the wish to pass on their heritage languages to their children in a multilingual environment, the project was born out of the search for materials in traditional Chinese that are not only educational, but also visually engaging and beautiful.
Dot Line Curve - The book, with 12 colourful characters to encourage visual and tactile learning through simple touch and trace.
Dot Lin Curve - Write and Wipe Cards, is a set of twelve cards in double sided wipe clean surface for multiple write and erase practice with easy clean up.