- Size: 21.7 (L) x 23.7 (W) cm
- Binding: Hardback, 32 pages
- Language: English
- Text: Laura Peh
- Illustrator: Sienny Septibella
- Publisher: Cinnamon Art Publishing, 2021
- Reading level: 5 to 8. Created for children under 12 years old.
A fun and colorful read-aloud book on Korean artist Nam June Paik. Exploring Art with Nam June Paik shines a spotlight on the Korean artist's integration of electronics into art and nature. Nam June Paik was a pioneer in creating video art and experimenting with new mediums in the 1970s.
The Exploring Art collection invites young readers to open their minds to the depth and breadth of global art history. Each book explores the key concepts of an artist’s oeuvre, their inspirations and important artworks. Guiding questions, a glossary, reflections and activity pages encourage conversations between parent and child.