- Size: 170 (L) x 30 (W) cm
- Material: 100% Teri Cotton, from quality Indian yarn
- 100% handwoven by Bhutanese artisan women
- Do not bleach
- Wash in warm water by hand
- Style: Burgundy Blossom / Green Pine / Lavender Fields / Royal Purple / Sershong Blue / Tara Rose of Che
Each scarf takes at least a few days to hand weave, starting from yarn spinning to tassel rolling. By purchasing one, you are also helping to empower Bhutanese artisan women to use their creative talents to become financially independent.