- Size: 19 (L) x 29.5 (W) x 4 (H) cm
- Weight: 650g
- Includes: Market magnet base plate, 32 accessories, shopping cart magnet plate, banknotes and coins (39 pieces in total), price list, shopping list
"Market Play" takes the Hong Kong market as the theme, and uses daily necessities (egg tarts, fried crab, fried crab, steamed fish, white sliced chicken, etc.) to attract children from kindergarten to primary school to learn trading, currency use and language expression.
The board game is equipped with simulated currency, including "cents", which are rarely included in the market, and uses the most practical method to help children experience trading, exchange, understand currency, and build up financial management concepts.
How to play:
1) Classify items by store
2) Parents write the price on the price list (adjusted according to the child's level)
3) Children use money to buy needed items
4) Carry out purchase and renewal operations
5) According to the items on the shopping list / shopping - training memory / expression ability
6) You can customize the shopping list
5)根據購物清單上物品/餸shopping - 訓練記憶力/表達能力