- Size: 21 (L) x 15.5 (W) cm
- Binding: Staple Bound, a set of 4 booklets and 4 cards
- Language: English, Chinese
- Author: Zheng Mahler (and other authors)
- Publisher: Small Tune Press, 2019
The book covers excerpts from reading groups consisting of local and international artists, students, scholars, musicians, bankers, and asylum seekers from April to May 2018. It explores the discussion of psychedelic, consciousness, artificial intelligence and the interconnection of death.
A set of 4-booklets carefully printed in risograph with fluorescent pink and blue by Hong Kong risograph studio dotdotdot. In addition, the enclosed 4 sheets of non-acid active blotter cards provided as teasers of the psychedelic imagination to the readers.